Are you not quite ready to tell everyone you’re pregnant just yet? Here are a few tips on how to hide a pregnancy:
- Spanx or specially-designed maternity undies will help conceal your mini bump and support your back.
- Avoid wearing shirts that fit tightly around your midsection
- Feeling queasy at work? Blame it on bad takeout or under-cooked meat. Trust us, no further questions will be asked.
- Wear a scarf: they’re a way to hide your condition. Find one that’s long, and don’t wrap it around more than once, leave it hanging down.
- Feel like you’ve got zero energy? Tell people that you’re on a cleanse so you’re too beat to head out after work.
- If your friends ask why you’re not drinking anymore, you can say you’re getting over a cold and don’t want to mix booze and meds. Or, order a cranberry and soda with no vodka in it from the bartender.
If you’re hiding your pregnancy because you’re freaked out about what you’re going to do, remember that our Pregnancy Hotline is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call us at 1-800-923-6784. We’ll help you learn about your pregnancy choices. Or, you can chat live with us using the chat box to the bottom right of your screen.