Did you know that it’s estimated that two out of three pregnant women in America have experienced some symptoms of depression? So, you’re not alone! Resources are available, here’s how you can get the help and support you need:
- Try to surround yourself with positive and caring people (especially those who’ve experienced the same feelings)
- Let your healthcare provider know about your feelings, or visit a professional psychologist
- Watch funny movies or YouTube videos
- Try and hang out with kind people, not complainers
- Try hypnosis-many women have seen good results
- Antidepressants may be used during pregnancy. Just be sure that your healthcare provider has experience prescribing these to pregnant patients.